EJ75, D'Addario's heaviest gauge mandolin set, was designed in cooperation with Ronnie McCoury, who's hard driving, percussive style requires increased tension for maximum volume. Loopend construction for universal fit.
- D'Addario's heaviest gauge mandolin set, ideal for hard driving, percussive playing styles
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .0115/.011.5, 016/.016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .041/.041
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh